FIRST AID KIT INSPECTION & PLANNED MAINTENANCE
- Visual Inspection
- Shop Now
Having first aid kits in your workplace or vehicle is the first step in ensuring you are prepared for a medical emergency. You just never know when an accident can happen, so it is wise to keep your first aid kits regularly checked.
TEST & TAG is ready to manage and maintain your First Aid Kit requirements. We stock a range of different first aid kits that are suitable for different environments. First, we visually inspect your first aid kits to ensure they are suitable for the work environment. We also check that it is clearly visible with appropriate signage and access. Once all contents are at satisfactory stock levels and all expired consumables are removed, we then provide an individual replacement or a refill kit to ensure your First Aid Kits are at optimal quantities.
All this is again electronically recorded and stored on our myTEST&TAG system for your convenience.
All TEST & TAG Technicians take part in a regular First Aid Training programme which ensures they are able to respond to minor medical emergencies on site.
If you don’t have a first kit at your site, we strongly recommend you to purchase one for your own safety and the safety of your staff and onsite visitors. You can purchase first aid kits online through our website testandtagsupplies.co.nz
- Internationally recognised quality products.
- If providing other services on site then no additional travel set up charges.
- All managed under one system with one database of all First Aid Kits for compliance management.
- Replace or re-stock First Aid Kits at annual inspections.
- Removed old or out-dated contents.
- GPS location and evidence of date & time and individual inspecting of First Aid Kit.
- Reporting of theft/or removal of kits after the first year.
- Purchase and supply of new first aid kits to your specifications.