- Help Reduce The Risk Of Fire
- Identification Of Hot Spots
- Independant Reports
TEST & TAG has a team of Electrical Inspectors across New Zealand ready to meet your needs. They are responsible for the inspection and detection of potential faults and hot spots in electrical distribution boards, mains meter rooms, and data centers. This provides diagnostic reporting and early detection, therefore, keeping your business in good health.
During an inspection, a qualified electrician is required to be responsible for providing access to all equipment, including the removal of switchboard access covers using specialized equipment to identify faults that are not visible to the naked eye.
The image reports can show if any components like switchboards, fuses and circuit breakers are too hot and require corrective action.
- Reduce the risk of fire
- Lower downtime due to equipment failure
- Energy inefficiencies can be scheduled and managed by TEST&TAG annually or bi-annually depending on your requirements and increasingly become an insurance requirement to reduce premiums.
- Electrical independent reports from our Inspectors.
- Inspecting and detecting potential faults and hot spots.
- During inspection qualified electrician is required for providing access to all equipment, including removal of access covers using specialised equipment to identify faults.
- Reporting and corrective actions required.
- Ability to take immediate action for critical risk.